1060 Sir Francis Court
FAIRVUE PLANTATION LUXURY LAKEFRONT REAL ESTATE AUCTION
WITH BOAT DOCK ON OLD HICKORY LAKE
Live On-Site Auction Event Halloween – Saturday, October 31ST, 2009 @ 11:00 AM
THIS OPPORTUNITY DOES NOT COME ALONG VERY OFTEN!
DIRECTIONS: I-65 North, exit VIETNAM VETERANS PKWY, exit #9 GALLATIN RD, make RIGHT into main entrance of FAIRVUE PLANTATION on PLANTATION BLVD., go thru 3 way stop, take second LEFT on ISAAC FRANKLIN, turn RIGHT onto PLANTATION WAY, then LEFT on SIR FRANCIS CT.
* Prestigious and Historical Fairvue Plantation Lake & Golf Community
* Beautiful Luxury Home built in 2005 by Award winning Botsko Builders
* 5,638 +/- SQ.FT. 4 Bedroom, 4.5 Baths and 3 Car Garage
* On one of the best Level Panoramic Lake Lots in Fairvue Plantation
* 235+/- Feet of Back Yard Shoreline
* 2 Story Open Floor Plan with Spectacular Lake Views
* Master Suite on the Main Level
* Hardwood Floors, Granite Counter Tops and Heated Tile Floors
* Total of 11 Rooms include an Office Nook and Media/4th Bedroom
* Open Dining Room and a Beautiful Spiral Staircase
* Flat screen TV hidden behind Framed Art
* Circulating Hot Water and Central Vacuum System
* Eat-In Kitchen w/ Stainless Oven, Microwave and Gas Stove Top
* Screened In Outdoor Room with Stacked Stone Gas Fireplace
* Lawn Irrigation pumped from the Lake
* Located on Old Hickory Lake * Access to Downtown Nashville
* Includes a Covered 30 x 10 Foot Boat Dock Slip w/Lift
* Close to Great Schools, Shopping & I-65
* Preview the inside beginning at 8:00 am day of auction
* Go to our website for a virtual tour, pictures and other additional information
LOCATION * LOCATION * LOCATION
* Old Hickory Lake
* On-Site Golf Course
* New Upscale Indian Lake Village
* 20 Min. North of Nashville
THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO OWN AN EXCLUSIVE LUXURY HOME IN FAIRVUE PLANTATION AT YOUR PRICE!
TERMS: If you are the successful bidder you will be required to put down a fifty thousand dollar non-refundable deposit and sign an auction purchase contract. The balance will be due at closing on or before Monday, November 30th, 2009. Make all financial arrangements prior to the sale. You may pay cash or get your own financing; however we are selling for cash with no contingencies. The seller will furnish a general warranty deed and title insurance. A clear termite letter will be provided to the buyer at the sellers expense. Fairvue Association Dues are $250 per year. Taxes for 2008 were approximately $8,731.20 and will be pro-rated at closing.
PRE-AUCTION OFFERS ARE WELCOME.
NON-QUALIFYING FINANCING: May be available the day of the Auction.
REAL ESTATE AGENT PARTICIPATION: A three-percent (3%) referral fee will be paid on the final bid price to any properly licensed real estate agent that has pre-registered the successful bidder 24 hours in advance by the terms set forth and is present at the sale. The pre-registration form must be completed in its entirety and signed by the Auctioneer 24 hours in advance. You must confirm receipt from the Auctioneer in writing. This form is available for download from our website at NashvilleAuctions.Com. There are no exceptions to the rules.
BIDDER PACKAGE (BP): A bidder information package, pictures and virtual tours have been prepared to assist in evaluating this property. The (BP) is available for download from our website at NashvilleAuctions.Com
BUYERS PREMIUM: A five-percent (5%) buyers premium on the final bid price will be added to the final bid price to establish the final contract price.
ANNOUNCEMENTS MADE DAY OF SALE TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER PRINTED AND INTERNET MATERIAL.
RE/MAX Choice Properties
131 Saundersville Rd., Suite 140
Hendersonville, TN 37075
PH: 615.590.4240 * TAC#5522
MARK WILLIAMS, AUCTIONEER
SHAWN JACKSON, APPRENTICE AUCTIONEER